We believe that "Employees Are Our Company" - our key to success...that they should be treated with respect, and they should work in a professional, safe environment.
Working Hours Are: Monday-Friday, during the day
- plus: 8 Sunday shifts Each Year.
Sundays are short shifts, only 4-5 hours, in the early morning.
Which Sundays you work can be flexible.
Who We Are Looking For:
• A mature, dependable and honest individual, with a professional appearance, who takes pride in their work.
• A Poshployee that shares our passion for great customer service and attention to detail.
• Willing and able to learn OUR method of cleaning.
• You must be able to perform light physical work on a continual basis, including bending, and light lifting (up to 35lbs max) – get FIT while you work!
• You love pets.
• The job also entails a very tiny amount of light commercial cleaning (smaller, professional offices only).
• Must pass a background check. Prior to being hired we will check references and assist you in getting a criminal background check.
• Full "G" driver, clean record.
POSH is the only home cleaning service who offers Group Health Benefits to all full-time employees!
Coverage is also available for your spouse and children! Coverage includes dental, prescription-drugs, glasses, travel-insurance, life-insurance...and more!
What Posh Provides:
• Opportunities to learn, grow and advance with the company.
• Working hours allow for a good work-life balance.
• Company cars (for use while working).
• Competitive wages.
• WSIB, 2 weeks paid vacation annually, statutory holiday pay, client tips, bonus opportunities.
• Health/ Dental/ Group benefits (after 90 days).
• Job training provided.
• We pay a per-km car expenses if you ever use your car for work.
• A positive and rewarding place to work.
• We provide all supplies and work closely with you; you just need to bring your smile, a positive work ethic and attention to detail.
Here is what our staff say about working at Posh:
• "It's the most fun I've ever had at work!"
• "I feel like I'm finally part of a team here."
• "Management seeks employee input so we get a chance to offer suggestions to make working here even better."
If this sounds like the ideal position for you:
Please email us your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Drop off a resume at our office:
503A Woodward Av
List the top 3 reasons we should hire you.
If you can convince us for your potential for success with our company we will contact you for a brief phone interview, before calling you in for an in-person interview.
Here are some important questions you should ask your potential employer during your interview:
• Do you pay "straight hours" - or am I only paid for time spent in the homes cleaning, and NOT paid for my time spent traveling?
• Can you guarantee that I will get the hours you promise?
• Why should I use my personal vehicle to transport myself, and my co-workers?
• Do you do "proper" payroll? Is the company topping up my CPP and EI contributions as they should be?
• Does the company provide high-quality supplies and equipment so that I can perform my job safely and efficiently?
• Is your company compliant with Occupational Health & Safety standards? Can I see your WSIB certificate online?
• What protocol do you have in place to ensure that employees work in a positive/ rewarding environment that promotes communication and feedback?
Choose a Cleaning Service that Gives Back
Posh offers FREE house cleaning service to improve the lives of women undergoing treatment for cancer.
Say Hello to Maggie!
Dust bunnies cannot hide from us! Don’t let those dust bunnies steal your weekend – vacuuming, mopping, scrubbing...let our friendly staff turn your dust into delight. Our highly qualified service personnel will have your home dazzling from corner to corner.
Servicing Hamilton, Ancaster, Stoney Creek, Dundas, Burlington, Carlisle, Oakville, Milton, Waterdown, Grimsby, Beamsville, Smithville and Binbrook, Posh Cleaning provides maid service for your home with integrity and reliability. Just imagine opening your door to find a spotless house - we promise to remove the burden of cleaning from your housekeeping – freeing up your time to focus on the more important things in life!